INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more Cookies., to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline Cookies., please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
• Other Technologies.
We may use standard Internet technology, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising and content or other activities.
• Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, Walmart, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on and off our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
• Do Not Track.
Do Not Track is a voluntary program among Internet advertisers that is intended to give users the ability to opt out of behaviorial targeting and advertising. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” settings from browsers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
• deliver the products and services that you have requested;
• manage your account and provide you with customer support;
• perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
• communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, Walmart, or other third parties;
• develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
• verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
• enforce our terms and conditions;
• manage our business; and
• perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information may be shared with our Walmart companies for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.